- Please read and obey all these rules.
- No more than 2 from each category per person, per week (excluding The Pound
- Fill out the respective forms (found on each page) completely.
- Please take good care of these Petz. If you ever feel like you can't, or you want to
get rid of them for whatever reason, don't hesitate to send them back or give them to
- Please put "Lemony Snickett" in the "Anything else?" line, so I know you read these
- All adoptions are first come, first served. In the event that more than one person
wants the pet, it will come down to who has the better application (form filled out and
sent in). So while I don't require good applications, it could be a good idea, especially
if you think that particular pet will be popular.
- Once you have the petz, they are officially yours. You may do whatever you want - rename, upload to the auto-adoption center, etc. I won't stop you.
- ANY BREEDFILES YOU NEED, I CAN SEND. I may not necessarily know where I got it, but I do have them all on my computer and can send them to you if need be.
If you can think of anything else that should be on this page - please let me know by emailing me at email@example.com.